Verizon FiOS - 5 Ways to Get the Best Deal on Verizon FiOS Services
Do you want to know how to get the best deal possible on the new Verizon FiOS services? Verizon FiOS is a cutting edge fiber optic based network for digital TV, digital VOIP phone and the fastest Internet connection on the market. FiOS services are already a great value with prices that are about the same as or less than satellite and cable TV and Internet plans but there are some ways that you can get an even better deal on Verizon FiOS services. If you are hunting for the best deal possible on a new FiOS phone, Internet and TV services here are five ways to get a great deal:
1. Introductory Pricing - In most places new Verizon customers can get great trial offers on FiOS services. If you have never been a Verizon customer before or if you haven’t tried the FiOS services before, you can qualify for introductory pricing from Verizon FiOS. The prices vary from location to location so you should talk to a local Verizon representative to find out what the introductory Verizon FiOS prices are in your area.
2. Bundles - Verizon FiOS Bundles are the best way to save money on FiOS products. If you already have Verizon wireless service you can get good deals on digital TV and high speed Internet. If you don’t already have a phone then you can get Verizon FiOS TV, digital VOIP phone and high speed Internet for about $100 per month depending on where you live. That’s called the Verizon FiOS Triple Play bundle and it’s the most popular bundle that Verizon FiOS offers.
3. Upgrades - If you’re already a Verizon customer and you want to upgrade to the FiOS network call a Verizon customer service rep or shop online to get special pricing for existing customers. Often you can upgrade to the FiOS network for a special rate since you’re already a Verizon customer. You might even be able to get a free trial of the FiOS services if you are already a Verizon customer.
4. Talk to a Customer Service Rep – When you’re signing up for the Verizon FiOS network it pays to talk with a customer service rep because often customer service reps are authorized to give promotional pricing to customers that fit certain criteria. When you call the customer service line for Verizon FiOS ask the customer service rep that you talk with about any available promotional pricing for students, new customers, or whatever group you fit into it. Chances are you can get some kind of deal that way.
5. Shop online - When you build a custom bundle for yourself online you can get lots of savings on the Verizon FiOS services. At iFiberCompany, they are a consumers guide and resource to Verizon FiOS and offer great tips, articles and savings. Sometimes it takes awhile to choose all the channels you want on your digital TV service and go through all the other many options that Verizon FiOS has but when you do you’ll see that you can get great savings. You can also usually schedule the installation and confirm the installation appointment with a customer service rep all online.