5 Ways to Save Money Using Verizon FiOS TV Service
These days everyone needs to cut back a little in order to make ends meet. Millions of families are rethinking the way that they spend money and trying to make smarter spending choices, like choosing Verizon FiOS TV service. There are a lot of different TV service providers out there but no other company can help you save money the way that Verizon FiOS can. Check out these five ways that Verizon FiOS TV service can cut your monthly expenses without forcing you to sacrifice entertainment:
1. Verizon FiOS offers specially priced product packages – Verizon FiOS TV offers many different pricing packages and bundles where you can combine your favorite channels and your favorite services, like home phone service and Internet service, with your FiOS TV service all for one low price. By signing up for a package deal you can get the channels that you want, access to Verizon FiOS On Demand service, and other perks like a DVR or HD channels all for one low price. When you combine products and services using Verizon FiOS, you save money.
2. Verizon FiOS On Demand – Instead of signing up for a mail order DVD service, just sign up for Verizon FiOS. Verizon On Demand offers the latest releases and hundreds of your favorite classic movies for less than half the cost of a movie ticket. Plus you can watch an On Demand movie any time you like without having to wait for DVDs to arrive in the mail. Just a few simple clicks and you’re ready to start the movie. You can stop, pause, rewind and fast forward the movie just like a DVD and if you get interrupted you can come back and finish the movie later because you have 24 hours to watch it once you have selected it. Verizon On Demand is perfect for low cost but high fun dates, family nights, or to entertain friends.
3. Work out at home – Gym memberships can be really expensive, and most people only use the gym to workout on the treadmill or other equipment anyway. Cancel your expensive gym membership and start using your Verizon FiOS TV service to stay fit. With Verizon On Demand you can choose from dozens of workouts including the latest boot camp style aerobic workouts. You can also choose other types of workouts like yoga, pilates, bellydancing, flamenco dancing, walking, martial arts and many others. You can do a different workout everyday of the week for free when you use Verizon FiOS On Demand.
4. Keep the kids entertained all summer long – Instead of spending a fortune on summer camps and lessons for the kids this summer, just get Verizon FiOS TV service. Verizon offers many different kids channels filled with interesting and educational programming that will keep your kids busy all summer long. You can also get ideas for kid friendly crafts and home projects that will help the kids stay active and have fun at home for free.
5. Get more for less – Many other TV companies make you pay ala carte, or individually, for each feature or specialty channel that you want to have, but Verizon FiOS doesn’t. Verizon TV service includes many specialty channels, like local channels, for free so that you are getting more TV service for less money. And in today’s economy a deal like that is too good to pass up.