Top 5 Reasons Cable Customers Switch to Verizon FiOS
Written by Russell Blanc of iFiberCompany
More cable customers switch to Verizon FiOS than any other TV and Internet service. Verizon FiOS Internet and TV service is given the best ratings of any service on the market for the things that customers care about like affordability, reliability, and value. Here are the top five reasons that customers give when asked why they chose Verizon FiOS TV and Internet service...
1. Quality - Verizon FiOS has one of the highest quality ratings of any TV and Internet service. Experts and consumers agree that the cutting edge fiber optic network that Verizon FiOS built provides the best TV picture and the fastest Internet service currently available. Customers who depend on their Internet and want the best quality TV picture available choose Verizon FiOS TV and Internet service over any other service.
2. Reliability - Few things are more frustrating to consumers than paying for something they don't receive. Cable and satellite TV and Internet services are often sketchy and frequently go down for anywhere from a few minutes to a few days. Verizon FiOS TV and Internet has a reliability rating of 99%, meaning that the TV and Internet services offered by Verizon FiOS are running 99% of the time. When you depend on the Internet to run your business, or if your primary entertainment comes from watching TV and movies and you don't want to deal with service outages you need to switch to Verizon FiOS.
3. Choice - Cable and satellite services simply can't match the choices that Verizon FiOS gives consumers. Verizon FiOS offers customers hundreds of TV channels including dozens of HD channels, specialty channels, and more than 15,000 TV and movie options available for immediate viewing with Verizon On Demand. Customers who want to be able to find all their favorite programs as well as specialty programming and great HD choices find everything they want with Verizon.
4. Affordability - Most people are trying to cut back these days and watch their household spending. Verizon FiOS knows that people want to save money without sacrificing quality and offers several different pricing options to fit into any budget. You can customize your own programming bundle in order to get the services and channels that you want at a price you can easily afford. The Verizon FiOS Triple Play, the most popular pricing bundle, starts at less than $100 per month for TV service, Internet service and home phone service.
Verizon FiOS is currently running a $150 Back Promotion with any new signup of the Verizon FiOS bundled packages.
5. Extras - Everyone likes getting something for nothing, and with Verizon FiOS, consumers get a lot of extras. Verizon FiOS home phone service, which is a part of many of the popular pricing bundles, gives customers free unlimited calling anywhere in the US, and also to Canada and Puerto Rico too. Verizon FiOS home phone service also includes features that consumers want like call waiting, caller ID, digital quality voicemail, call forwarding and other services all for free. These extra services along with Verizon On Demand and other extras make Verizon FiOS TV, Internet and phone services the first choice of customers all over the country.Back to Verizon FiOS Articles